1000€ (excluding graphics card) Ryzen build... i need some advice

Hello people,

this is my first post, so please excuse me if i forget some vital information or say something stupid :-P

short version: My father needs a new pc for his small business and the company that was going to provide it made a pretty bad offer (i5 (no other specs given), 8 gigs of ram, 120 gb ssd + win 10 pro) for about 750€) which happens to be pretty much my current rig. I decided, that instead of upgrading in 1-2 years time, i should just give my pc to my father and build a new one... 

I live in Germany and have ABOUT 1000€ to spend. Spending a little less would not hurt ;)

I use my PC for mainstream games, University work and stupid things like running 10 Eve-Online clients at the same time (where my CPU is at 100% load )

I only use a 1080p 60Hz monitor and can't really afford anything else right now,

My Peripherals are really cheap, but work fine for me ; No need to change anything, anytime soon.

My current pc has an i5 4590 (not overclockable) on a MSI H97 PC Mate, 8 gigs of 1600 DDR3 ram, some 120 gig ssd and a 2 tb WD harddrive. I currently use a radeon r9 280 by MSI. Everything is powered by a 550w BeQuiet PSU in a Bitfenix Shinobi case.

What i don't like about it is, that while playing games and running, for example, a minecraft server in the background, my FPS drops quite low ( from about 90 in dota2 to probably 40? ). I also hate the sound of mechanical drives and dont want to look at an ugly pc-case (which has to stand on my desk  -->university students don't have much space;) )

My currently planned rig is:

this

sice i don't want to use 2 graphics cards, dont want crazy overclocks and the bequiet PSU calculator said, i'd use less than 300 Watts, i went for a relativly weak PSU, no water cooling (Corsair h100i costs almost 130€ in Germany) and a b350 motherboard that is supposed to have some OC capabilities.

Originally i wanted to go for a ryzen 5, but due to the father business stuff, i will have to order within the next two weeks :-/

I hope i didn't forget anything and you guys can tell me, if the stuff i picked is any good

Greetings from Germany :)

Thanks a lot for the reply! 

The system you suggested does have a mechanical drive tho, so i would still swap that out for a larger ssd (i dont even need that much storage anyways)

and the noctua cooler is definitly better, but it's ugly :D 

Is it worth spending another 50€ on a better motherboard und getting a cheaper PSU and slower ram? I thought AMD was going to provide support for faster ram in a not-so-distant future and the X370 chipset is mainly used for SLI and Crossfire and does not really improve performance, compared to a b350 mainboard?

6 minutes ago, Laurensvdg said:

Thanks a lot for the reply! 

The system you suggested does have a mechanical drive tho, so i would still swap that out for a larger ssd (i dont even need that much storage anyways)

and the noctua cooler is definitly better, but it's ugly :D 

Is it worth spending another 50€ on a better motherboard und getting a cheaper PSU and slower ram? I thought AMD was going to provide support for faster ram in a not-so-distant future and the X370 chipset is mainly used for SLI and Crossfire and does not really improve performance, compared to a b350 mainboard?

Do you want to go for a watercooler then? And yes we can change the MB and also the Mechanical drive with larger SSD..