ASUS RX 480 Dual Noisy and hot

ryovcp

Hi, i wanted to know if there any other owner of this card and what are your toughts about it. I already own a MSI Gaming X and i know its not a fair comparision since the ASUS Dual targets a lower pricepoint but still the noise and temps are abysmal.

I used GPU Tweak II to lower the vcore to 1075, increased the temperature target to 86c and made a custom fan profile (so it wouldnt go above 48% since the noise gets really anoying) but still the card runs 10c hotter than my MSI while also being noisier.

Any toughts/help? I am on the lastest BIOS

I posted my thoughts on the AMD thread already but i dont like the ASUS Duals they are cheaply made cards and run like crap i went threw 3 of them before finally returning them and getting a XFX GTR i just got constant crashes with it so have others 

4 hours ago, Stoggy26 said:

I posted my thoughts on the AMD thread already but i dont like the ASUS Duals they are cheaply made cards and run like crap i went threw 3 of them before finally returning them and getting a XFX GTR i just got constant crashes with it so have others 

No crashes so far but the noise its not acceptable.