Famitracker Midi Help

(Before I begin, I would just like to say that I use Famitracker, and switching to other trackers is not an option.)
I use Famitracker a lot, and it's a quaint little chiptune program. However, one feature that I would like to take advantage 
I'm rather new to the chiptune community, and I want to begin to start integrating original hardware into my music (DMG-01, GBC, NTSC NES). However, I also want to use Famitracker to control these using midi output, and I also want to integrate these into my setup; 
http://www.chipmaestro.com/
http://catskullelectronics.com/arduinoboyquickstart
Does anyone have any ideas on how I could integrate all of these? Should I use a Midi mixer? Or just use software?

From what little I know, I should;

Take the midi output from famitracker and send it to a midi mixer
Take the midi output from the midi mixer and send it to the NES and Gameboys
Take the sound output from consoles and send back to computer for recording (possibly through soundboard?)

I already have the computer (duh), gameboys (2 DMG, 1 GBP, 1 GBC, 2 GBA SP), NES (frontloading, if that matters), some link cables (2x DMG to 2x GBC, 4x GBA, 2x GBA), any sound cables (not including midi cables), and a Midi keyboard (uses usb; would be cool to integrate as well, but not a necessity). 

I don't know what components I should get to go about this, but if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to suggest away. If anyone has a setup using Famitracker and real hardware, tell me about it (pictures would be cool if possible). 

Thanks in advance!

PS: I know this probably isn't the best site to go for advice with Famitracker, but the Famitracker forums were no help.

Comic Sans is the best font.