Upgrading To 64Bit

EasonIDontKnowAnything
Go to solution Solved by MorganO,
1 minute ago, EasonIDontKnowAnything said:

So I have Windows Ultimate 32bit. And I wanted to upgrade to 64bit. All I need to do when I load up bios or some shit I just put in the key and I have windows 64 bit right? And if so the files I've saved let's say, on a USB. They'd be perfectly fine when I put the into the PC right.

Youd need to reinstall the OS 

So I have Windows Ultimate 32bit. And I wanted to upgrade to 64bit. All I need to do when I load up bios or some shit I just put in the key and I have windows 64 bit right? And if so the files I've saved let's say, on a USB. They'd be perfectly fine when I put the into the PC right.

1 minute ago, EasonIDontKnowAnything said:

Youd need to reinstall the OS 

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, EasonIDontKnowAnything said:

yeah yeah download the iso into the usb right

yeah

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Literally the best conversation ever. " I need 64 bit". "Reinstall" "yea" "thnx". Probably the most stripped down conversation I've ever seen.

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

On 16.3.2017 at 5:25 PM, Bigbootyjudy said:

Literally the best conversation ever. " I need 64 bit". "Reinstall" "yea" "thnx". Probably the most stripped down conversation I've ever seen.

We didn't even need to know which Ultimate Windows it was. Could have been anything from Vista to 8.1. No one will ever know (but I have my money on either Vista or 7).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv