Corsair 460x case worth building?

TechGeekk

Having heard that the 460x is a pain when it comes to building and cable management. Though i love the 2 glass panel so much. Im wondering if it is worth trying it out.

Its definitely better at building in than the 570x due to that half shroud design but if you really like the case, spending that extra 2 hours on building is definitely worth it.

5 minutes ago, chris76816 said:

Its definitely better at building in than the 570x due to that half shroud design but if you really like the case, spending that extra 2 hours on building is definitely worth it.

I agree with Chris, I've got the 460X RGB myself and it is more work. But in my opinion, the compactness and sleekness of it makes it totally worth it.

2 minutes ago, TobiasD said:

I agree with Chris, I've got the 460X RGB myself and it is more work. But in my opinion, the compactness and sleekness of it makes it totally worth it.

Hey Tobias, I was just checking your profile out and I saw you do video editing and you have an r7 1700. I'm building my own computer soon from saving up by building other computers for other people. Would you be able to tell me how the 1700 handles video editing in premiere pro as I'd really appreciate it.

Just now, chris76816 said:

Hey Tobias, I was just checking your profile out and I saw you do video editing and you have an r7 1700. I'm building my own computer soon from saving up by building other computers for other people. Would you be able to tell me how the 1700 handles video editing in premiere pro as I'd really appreciate it.

Hi Chris, My studio is being renovated at the moment, so I am on my laptop. But I'll be able to check that out for you maybe next week. Let's PM!

1 minute ago, TobiasD said:

Hi Chris, My studio is being renovated at the moment, so I am on my laptop. But I'll be able to check that out for you maybe next week. Let's PM!

Sounds good!

Cable management is my only gripe with the case, other than that it is stunning. Like another person already said, it's worth spending the extra time cable managing to make it look that much cleaner. A semi-modular or fully-modular PSU is a must though as there is limited room for extra cables.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK