Can't run The new game Ghost Recon Wild lands

Dormant God

So my friend has had this prebuilt for some time (He didn't want to build his PC :/) and here is his order from Cyberpower the game crashes, I've even went to his house and tried, he has the new drivers as well, here is the order Help http://i.imgur.com/sc9KEW3.png

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

27 minutes ago, Dormant God said:

So my friend has had this prebuilt for some time (He didn't want to build his PC :/) and here is his order from Cyberpower the game crashes, I've even went to his house and tried, he has the new drivers as well, here is the order Help http://i.imgur.com/sc9KEW3.png

That's weird that it can't run it. I have the Ryzen 1700X, GTX 1080, and 32GB of RAM, and it maxes my set up out. Your friend should at least be able to run it on similar settings. Does it give any kind of error code?

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

No it just crashes and makes a Buzzing sound

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

O__o I'd be contacting CyberPowerPC and asking for warranty help. That sounds like a flaw with the computer itself.

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

Ok

Custom PC Specs

@JoePro87 They told me to disable some stuff In bios I'm going to see if it fixed it, I was aiming at possibly a faulty GPU

Custom PC Specs

It would also make sense because they wouldn't want to spend money to potentially not fix an issue

Custom PC Specs