OnePlus3T or HTC 10

Go to solution Solved by NinJake,

I don't have experience with both, but I do own a 3T and have for the past 2 months.

It is an amazing phone and I highly recommend it :D

It's so clean and responsive. My ONLY gripe with it (and most phones) is that it doesn't have front-facing stereo speakers. I have no idea why this isn't more common but I've never actually had a phone with front-facing speakers. Maybe when the time comes that I need a new phone (probably not for at least 3 years with this 3T) then it will be more common. :)

Hey guys i am looking to buy a new phone.

i am kinda struggling to choose between the Oneplus3T and the HTC One 10. i don't know if anyone has had an experience with either but i'd appreciate any input, i 'd like the phone to have custom ROMs on the internet so that i can just simply root it in the future if i need to. and off-course something with good build quality, i've owned an HTC one M7 and a One X9.. and i love the HTC build quality.

Thanks.

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

I don't have experience with both, but I do own a 3T and have for the past 2 months.

It's so clean and responsive. My ONLY gripe with it (and most phones) is that it doesn't have front-facing stereo speakers. I have no idea why this isn't more common but I've never actually had a phone with front-facing speakers. Maybe when the time comes that I need a new phone (probably not for at least 3 years with this 3T) then it will be more common. :)

6 minutes ago, NinJake said:

i mean i've had a couple of HTC devices with the front facing stereo speakers and tbh i rarely listen to music from the phone speakers i am mostly connected to my cars Bluetooth or to my headsets it's one of those features thats nice to have when you need it. :P

anyway thanks for your opinion :D

i'd go for 3T because:

optic amoled vs lcd

16mpx vs 12mpx

super fast fingerprint (for me, the fastest on the market)

corning gorilla glass 4 vs corning gorilla glass 3
snapdragon 821 vs 820

dash charge vs qc 3.0

3000mah vs 3400 mah

6gb vs 4gb (Ram)

152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm vs 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm (thinner)

pure android (oxygen os)

but htc 10 wins on:

microsd

2k screen vs 1080p

better speaker (im not sure)

usb 3.1 vs usb 2.0

ps: both should have the same availability for a custom rom 

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

19 hours ago, Blackhole890 said:

i'd go for 3T because:

optic amoled vs lcd

16mpx vs 12mpx

super fast fingerprint (for me, the fastest on the market)

corning gorilla glass 4 vs corning gorilla glass 3
snapdragon 821 vs 820

dash charge vs qc 3.0

3000mah vs 3400 mah

6gb vs 4gb (Ram)

152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm vs 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm (thinner)

pure android (oxygen os)

but htc 10 wins on:

microsd

2k screen vs 1080p

better speaker (im not sure)

usb 3.1 vs usb 2.0

ps: both should have the same availability for a custom rom 

People have been saying so many good things about the 3T i am excited to get one now.. thanks for your advice :)