SSD reformat Question

I have a 1TB samsung SSD that I'm planning on moving it to a different computer and want to do a fresh install of windows, I've done this a few times before and had the ssd for a while so should I bother using the secure erase thing that I see in the samsung magician thing?  

e7050b9bdc1e327841c1d6504a11104d.png
https://gyazo.com/e7050b9bdc1e327841c1d6504a11104d

No. Use it when you want to give it away/sell it.

No, if you're not giving the SSD to someone else, i.e. selling it, that's a waste of time and a slight reduction in lifespan.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

I don't agree with @deXxterlab97 and @steffen_anywhere. But I am not 100% sure. If you "erase" things from your SSD, it tells the index (or something) that that area on the SSD can be used for new data, without resetting that data to zero's. When you want to use that space, it needs to reset it at that moment, which can slow your SSD down. (As far as I understand this, I am no expert and I am not sure) With an HDD, the needle would move over it anyways, but with SSD's it's different. (me thinks) So I WOULD reset the SSD back to factory.