Selling an old rig advice

/etarulf

I was just looking for the best method of selling my custom rig. I was thinking craigslist, but I want an outside opinion.

I was just looking for the best method of selling my custom rig. I was thinking craigslist, but I want an outside opinion.

Find a local PC shop and see if you can trade it in for something on your wishlist/buy it off you? Most independent shops are pretty lenient like that.

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

Don't be at a selling point where it would make new modern rigs less attractive. Seperate parts could help the scale of EPOS and sell in bundles could help the scheme of selling your computer.

Maybe selling the Case, CPU, Motherboard and Ram. Keep the hard drive or psu (actually leave the psu with the bundle) keep any drives so yeah. Throw in the cables SATA in PSU cables etc.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Ask around to see if anyone you know wants it. That's what I did.

What are the specs? If it's too old, then I would keep it as a whole.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]