Samsung Galaxy Noto stuck on logo. HELP!

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet was working fine until this one time when the whole screen froze. This happened to me a few times before so I held the power button to restart the tablet. Then when I tried turning it on again, the tablet just froze on the tablet's name "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" screen. I don't know how this happened I didn't even root my android. I tried some solutions but none of them seemed to work. If any of you guys are reading this and have a solution pls help me.

It seems like it's stuck in some sort of boot loop.  Turn it off and then hold the power button and the volume up button and wipe the cache.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

4 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

It seems like it's stuck in some sort of boot loop.  Turn it off and then hold the power button and the volume up button and wipe the cache.

I tried to but the samsung logo disappears and instead is replaced with a blank screen that lasts for 2 seconds and then restarts and starts up with the samsung logo again

5 minutes ago, Afsbg77 said:

I tried to but the samsung logo disappears and instead is replaced with a blank screen that lasts for 2 seconds and then restarts and starts up with the samsung logo again

try to do this again but wih the tablet charging

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

3 hours ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

try to do this again but wih the tablet charging

I did but the same result as before

Can't get you into the recovery?

CPU - i7-10700K, MB -MSI Z490 Gaming PlusRAM-Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200MHz, GPU - MSI GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO, PSU - EVGA 650w Supernova G2 80+ GoldStorage - Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB ,WD 3x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, Cooler- Noctua NH-D15S, CASE Fractal Meshify 2 Compact