New series of gaming rebranded peripherals from Logitech

Mysticode

Looks like a simple re-colouring/skinning of Logitech's current top end products, unfortunately no new mechanical keyboard as of yet. I suppose they see the value in targeting gamers directly, and trying to take some of the market away from Razor, Tt eSports products, etc. The two keyboards are completely new though, but are mostly updates to the higher end membrane keyboards that Logitech sells.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/microsites/gaming-science

Closer look: http://www.anandtech.com/show/6848/l...roduct-refresh

I really like the look of the G510, but I wished it only had 2 columns of g keys. What do you guys think?

As a current G510 user I felt like they really missed a golden opportunity to do some updates to the LCD panels. Hopefully we get something of this color scheme onto a mechanical plus a full array of backlighting AND LCD? ;)

I'm very sad to see such a low motivation to improve their products. Membrane keyboard in 2013 ? Seriously... Let the people who want fancy shit and don't care about mechanical buy the old versions, Logitech needed a lot more choice for their keyboard line of products.

And the mice, let's just say that they had too much G series mice in stock and wanted to clean it. No even pro-gamers need more precision for their mice, the dpi race is as stupid as the anti-sweat thing... *facepalm* I can't believe Logitech think their consumers are that stupid.

Uhh, they've literally HAVE just rehashed the old gear and given the different coloured paint or some little decals. This is really sad. Not even reds or blacks for 'gaming' keyboards that are $120 and $200 respectively? insane.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Looks pretty much the same as the older ones, wished they added a g400(s) with weights tho , currently using a g5 v2 :P