Need help with PSU

Dormant God

So I've decided that my current PSU can't sport the 1080 with a i7 6700 so I wanted to upgrade to possibly a 750 watt or a 600 watt and I don't know what to get I also want it to be under about 150 bucks and I don't care if it's modular.

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

Just now, Dormant God said:

So I've decided that my current PSU can't sport the 1080 with a i7 6700 so I wanted to upgrade to possibly a 750 watt or a 600 watt and I don't know what to get I also want it to be under about 150 bucks and I don't care if it's modular.

What is you current PSU

It's a 400 watt that is all I know and it's non-Modular

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

1 minute ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

evga g2/g3

This and Only this 

l i7 5930k | Rampage V Extreme | Corsair H110i GTX | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz | EVGA GTX 1070 Superclocked ACX 3.0 | EVGA SuperNova 750w G2 | Samsung 960 Evo 250GB l Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | 1 TB WD Red | Corsair 900D |

Evolution - https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/LbJq9W

CPU-Z Validation - http://valid.x86.fr/3dxmew

If I get this does it come with the needed cables or do I have to get them?

1 minute ago, RxL said:

3 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

evga g2/g3

This and Only this 

Custom PC Specs

1 minute ago, RxL said:

This and Only this 

That or a Seasonic X-series, Snow Silent, Prime, Platinum, Fanless, SSRM, etc.

That or a Corsair RMx, RMi, HXi

That or a Cooler Master V-series

That or an XFX XTS, PRO, etc etc etc

4 minutes ago, Dormant God said:

A Seasonic X-series 850W can be found for $108 dollars on the internet somewhere if you want a steal but the EVGA GQ/G3/G2/GS/B2 all satisfy your need. The Corsair RMx is also a solid option as well as the Cooler Master V-series which seems to be tumbling in price on a few parts of the internet whenever I check.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If I get this does it come with the needed cables or do I have to get them?

The PSU comes with all cables needed since it is modular and you even get a Jumper block inside for when you want to run the psu without needed to power the motherboard or other parts

l i7 5930k | Rampage V Extreme | Corsair H110i GTX | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz | EVGA GTX 1070 Superclocked ACX 3.0 | EVGA SuperNova 750w G2 | Samsung 960 Evo 250GB l Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | 1 TB WD Red | Corsair 900D |

Evolution - https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/LbJq9W

CPU-Z Validation - http://valid.x86.fr/3dxmew

The EVGA B2 750 is very good (essentially a very slightly lower end version of the G2 with worse efficiency), and it's very, very cheap.

idk

I think I'm going to get a G3 750 watt Modular

5 minutes ago, RxL said:

7 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

Custom PC Specs

I think I'm going to get a G3 750 watt Modular

Not a bad choice. 

idk