What mobo would you use ?

Hello all reading this. I have my first build coming up and I was wondering what motherboard would you use ? I was looking at the ASRock Z87E-Itx board(http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z87E-ITX/) Then I was looking around if I really was chosing what was best and I came across the MSI Z87I Mini Itx board (http://www.msi.com/product/mb/Z87I.html) and I was thinking we have a keeper then I noticed how close the socket was the the Pci lane and I was like hmm. Anyways what would you go for.

My build

Msi board http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/GoldenTree/saved/2NmW

ASRock board http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/GoldenTree/saved/2MRV

MSI

Big 3: Asus, MSI, Gigabyte

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

MSI

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I'd go for the MSI board

MSI

MSI

So you all think the cooler will FIT ?

So you all think the cooler will FIT ?

It should otherwise it would be a HUGE fail by MSI

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

It should otherwise it would be a HUGE fail by MSI

LOL I just notices it is too tall by 1mm so im going with the 120mm version I will update the partpicker in a bit

The only reason i wouldn't go with the MSI motherboard.... Terrible customer support. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

MSI

Asrock is up there. Don't forget Intel too. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Asrock is up there. Don't forget Intel too. 

Asrock isn't one of the big 3, and Intel makes CPU's they stopped making motherboards.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

The only reason i wouldn't go with the MSI motherboard.... Terrible customer support. 

Then would you say asrock then cause I am not sure it seems the answers are kinda biased cause they never said no real reason to go with it

Asrock isn't one of the big 3, and Intel makes CPU's they stopped making motherboards.

Asrock is one of the big 3. Intel does still make motherboards.

@GoldenTree 

I say Asrock. 

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/motherboards.html

Asrock is one of the big 3. Intel does still make motherboards.

@GoldenTree 

I say Asrock. 

I trust your opinion

I trust your opinion

I stand by my opinion on Asrock. They make rock solid Motherboards. 

I'd get the cheapest one.

I stand by my opinion on Asrock. They make rock solid Motherboards. 

I love their fan control too. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

MSI all the way. I have dealt with their customer service they are not that bad got a mobo back in 2 weeks.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1