Deepcool rgb lighting kit

So i'm looking for kinda cheap lighting solutions for my rig and came across this deep cool lighting kit and don't know how good they are (link : https://www.amazon.com/DeepCool-RGB350-Color-LED-Strips/dp/B01F3C6VSO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489092770&sr=8-1&keywords=deepcool+rgb+350 ) ,they're magnetic strips so customization is good but i don't know how powerful the magnets are and how they actually perform (i know its not that big of a deal but still need yo help)

Did any of you have any experience with this or maybe other recommendations?,thanks!

Just now, Amotthejoker said:

So i'm looking for kinda cheap lighting solutions for my rig and came across this deep cool lighting kit and don't know how good they are (link : https://www.amazon.com/DeepCool-RGB350-Color-LED-Strips/dp/B01F3C6VSO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489092770&sr=8-1&keywords=deepcool+rgb+350 ) ,they're magnetic strips so customization is good but i don't know how powerful the magnets are and how they actually perform (i know its not that big of a deal but still need yo help)

Did any of you have any experience with this or maybe other recommendations?,thanks!

They are standard SMD5050 LED kits and will work like the others on the market. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

1 minute ago, thegoogler said:

I have that exact kit in my PC and it works brilliantly, bright colors, very vibrant for its price. I definitely recommend them.

Thanks,that really helped.

Just now, Aytex said:

I have them as well, the adhesive is quite bad and will fall if sticked more than once 

Invisible tape fixes that through

yeah, I used some double sided tape, I would like to see that on their newer RGB kits.