My motherboard for my build is out of stock,but should be in stock in a couple of days,should i go ahead and order the other parts?

The motherboard i want for my build has been out of stock,but i did some emailing and someone told me it should be in stock in 2-3 days.

Should i go ahead and order my other parts while i wait? since it's only a few days?

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

2 minutes ago, trainergames said:

The motherboard i want for my build has been out of stock,but i did some emailing and someone told me it should be in stock in 2-3 days.

Should i go ahead and order my other parts while i wait? since it's only a few days?

Yeah. I don't see why not. 

There's always returns if you don't want to go forward so...

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

You can bask in the glory and take selfies with the other parts ;)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :(