New PC Build 16.0!

This is the 16th draft of this build. I may have a perfectionist problem. I wish to do video editing and recording, as well as streaming, with triple A games with minimal upgrades on meduim/high settings (1080p) for the next 6+ years. My budget can only stretch by maybe 50 dollars. Anything I should improve? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bbXrLD

1 minute ago, TheCatShuriken said:

This is the 16th draft of this build. I may have a perfectionist problem. I wish to do video editing and recording, as well as streaming, with triple A games with minimal upgrades on meduim/high settings (1080p) for the next 6+ years. My budget can only stretch by maybe 50 dollars. Anything I should improve? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bbXrLD

I wouldnt suggest the Proccesor for the things you listed 6700k is only good at gaming. And this build wont last you 6 years. you will need to upgrade in 2 or 3

Just now, Xreldo said:

I wouldnt suggest the Proccesor for the things you listed 6700k is only good at gaming. And this build wont last you 6 years. you will need to upgrade in 2 or 3

What should I change some parts to? I can always stretch a bit more. Would 7700 be a better CPU? Is that still good at gaming?

Just now, TheCatShuriken said:

What should I change some parts to? I can always stretch a bit more. Would 7700 be a better CPU? Is that still good at gaming?

I am working on it.

For video editing/rendering and recording/streaming you really should get a CPU with more Cores. Either Intel's broadwell series or AMD Ryzen.

CPU: Intel Core I7 7700K & Corsair H100i v2
Mobo: Asus Maximus IX Hero
RAM: 32 Gigs @ 3000Mhz, Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: Asus Strix 1080 A8G
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb
PSU: Corsair HX750i
Case: Fractal Design Define S

5 minutes ago, TheCatShuriken said:

k

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/C7XrLD This costs extra 100 , however ryzen 1700 offers the same gaming performance as 6700k not only that it has a good amount of core and threads so is very good for streaming and video editing and overclocks to as much as its big brother 1800x so it has more value for a long time. I picked 16GB of ram because its the minimum requirement these days and 8gig wont be enough anymore also helps with streaming and multitasking. Nice case too that will last you unlike the other one you picked.

7 minutes ago, Xreldo said:

What are you talking about? only good for gaming. Do you know what you're talking about?  Clearly not. The i7 is more than enough for editing and gaming. Even the i7 2700K is good for gaming and editing when overclocked

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

But he also said streaming, which means that he will benefit from more cores. I'd say go with a Ryzen build if you can find the chip. you can get the 1700 for the same price as the i7 and you'll be able to do both concurrently.

18 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

What are you talking about? only good for gaming. Do you know what you're talking about?  Clearly not. The i7 is more than enough for editing and gaming. Even the i7 2700K is good for gaming and editing when overclocked

(= sure that's interesting.

11 minutes ago, Xreldo said:

(= sure that's interesting.

I wan't to your know reasoning. Please tell me.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

3 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

I just agreed with you (=

5 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

Jokes aside the OP specified streaming, as shown in Ryzen previews that it is better at streaming than a 7700k due to the amount of cores.  The lake architecture is primarily designed for gaming however it being an i7 it can perform tasks like video rendering and streaming at low detail. In OPs situation he specified streaming,video rendering and gaming which the 1700 is designed for. Ryzen is like Mario, he isn't the best at jumping and he also isn't the best at running however he is good at both and that is what Ryzen is designed to do unlike the i7 land i7 line of chips which are mainly focused for gaming and desktop use for other tasks Broad-well-E is the way to go. Like serious video editing,multi threaded tasks and streaming at high detail at a solid frame rate.