My New Build and What to Add

Primary purpose will be recording gameplay and video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, photo editing with Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC. Secondary will be studying/web surfing. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7jFnCy

What are your thoughts on it what should I add? I already have a monitor as well as kb and mouse. (I know I need fans just not sure what to go with)

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7jFnCy
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7jFnCy/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($338.77 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Liquid CPU Cooler  ($149.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z270-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($164.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($131.99 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($97.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate FireCuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive  ($104.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card  ($434.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Other: NZXT Hue+ RGB Colour Changing Internal LED Controller  ($59.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $1678.46
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-06 17:15 EST-0500

The case comes with 2 fans so you won't need any extra unless you really want to swap them out.

Noticing the hue+ and x62, i'd personally say go for the gskill trident rgb ram, and some of the nzxt rgb fans just so you can control everything then :P 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

The case comes with 2 fans so you won't need any extra unless you really want to swap them out.

Noticing the hue+ and x62, i'd personally say go for the gskill trident rgb ram, and some of the nzxt rgb fans

I heard the x62 Comes with the rgb fans. Is that true? Thanks for the suggestions. Will the case fans perform fine? I will be adding the ram and possibly the rgb fans.

Just now, TheSlicingEdge said:

I heard the x62 Comes with the rgb fans. Is that true? Thanks for the suggestions. Will the case fans perform fine? I will be adding the ram and possibly the rgb fans.

I think the x62 comes with standard black/no led fans, not 100% sure on that

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

I think the x62 comes with standard black/no led fans, not 100% sure on that

I have added a 3pack of the RGB fans is that enough? I won't be using the RGB Ram as its a bit too pricy. Possibly will be a later upgrade.

The 1080 is dropping so much right now, might want to save up for it instead of getting the 1070. Like even if you only need the 1070, the 1080 is about $70 more

2 minutes ago, Ultra_Man52 said:

The 1080 is dropping so much right now, might want to save up for it instead of getting the 1070. Like even if you only need the 1070, the 1080 is about $70 more

Buuuut. Is the price-performance really worth the extra $70? (Could you link me to where there is a cheap 1080 with some RGB Features?)

2 minutes ago, TheSlicingEdge said:

Buuuut. Is the price-performance really worth the extra $70? (Could you link me to where there is a cheap 1080 with some RGB Features?)

The difference between the 1070 and 1080 is pretty significant. I lied, it's gonna be a bit more than $70 more in the $80-$100 if you want RGB features. Here is one https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16814487252 for $520

Swap out the Seagate SSHD for a standard HDD. Hybrid drives are pretty pointless.

3 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Swap out the Seagate SSHD for a standard HDD. Hybrid drives are pretty pointless.

Alright do you have a recommendation for a drive that is really quiet? My current build is just clunk, spppppp. clunk sppppp clunk. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2017 at 2:37 PM, Ultra_Man52 said:

The difference between the 1070 and 1080 is pretty significant. I lied, it's gonna be a bit more than $70 more in the $80-$100 if you want RGB features. Here is one https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16814487252 for $520

I was thinking of going for that one just not sure if it would look nice. I need it to look like a slick build. Thinking of getting a white gpu backplate as the theme is white. Would it look clean? or is it just those weird plastic curves on the cpu?