Is this monitor heavy?

I want to get a monitor arm for a BenQ BL3200PT but apparently its 30 pounds. It says on amazon a "Heavy Duty" Arm is max 20 pounds.  Am i missing something? Is this monitor bigger than a house? I just want a clean look with a arm.

8 minutes ago, That Random Spork said:

I want to get a monitor arm for a BenQ BL3200PT but apparently its 30 pounds. It says on amazon a "Heavy Duty" Arm is max 20 pounds.  Am i missing something? Is this monitor bigger than a house? I just want a clean look with a arm.

That's probably the shipping weight, including the box and packaging materials, and the stand which won't be used if you're mounting it on an arm.

2 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

That's probably the shipping weight, including the box and packaging materials, and the stand which won't be used if you're mounting it on an arm.

I looked and it said monitor w/arm 

BenQ lists the weight of the monitor with the stand at a little over 28lbs. This is the NET weight. Digging through some amazon questions for this monitor BenQ replied to one that the monitor without the stand is about 22-23 lbs. It is safe to say that this monitor is 23 pounds. So its up to you if you want to put it on something rated for 20. But I'm _sure_ you could get away with it (i sure have..)

Just now, Al Hoff said:

BenQ lists the weight of the monitor with the stand at a little over 28lbs. This is the NET weight. Digging through some amazon questions for this monitor BenQ replied to one that the monitor without the stand is about 22-23 lbs. So it is safe to say that this monitor is 23 pounds. So its up to you if you want to put it on something rated for 20. But I'm _sure_ you could get away with it (i sure have..)

I think ill go for a smaller monitor