Looking to buy a new 1440p 144Hz monitor

Hi, I'm looking for some help buying a new monitor. For a few days now i have been browsing the internet looking for a monitor but i cant seem to find anything that fits my needs within my price range. I have a buget of £280 (344 US dollars) and it needs to be 1440p, 144Hz refresh rate and have a DisplayPort input. I would also like it to have a ultra wide 29:1 aspect ratio but i have a fealing i might have to settle with somthing other than that because of the price. However i am willing to go a little bit over budget to get the specs i want. If anyone knows a monitor that fits thease specs please let me know.

I'd better find a unicorn with that requirements

Most non UW 1440p starts at $US 400

4 minutes ago, Lynx At0Mic said:

Hi, I'm looking for some help buying a new monitor. For a few days now i have been browsing the internet looking for a monitor but i cant seem to find anything that fits my needs within my price range. I have a buget of £280 (344 US dollars) and it needs to be 1440p, 144Hz refresh rate and have a DisplayPort input. I would also like it to have a ultra wide 29:1 aspect ratio but i have a fealing i might have to settle with somthing other than that because of the price. However i am willing to go a little bit over budget to get the specs i want. If anyone knows a monitor that fits thease specs please let me know.

It isn't 1440p, you don't have enough $$ for that. This is what i'd get if I were you: https://www.amazon.com/Acer-GN246HL-Bbid-24-Inch-Display/dp/B00KO4518I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488734957&sr=8-1&keywords=1080p+monitor+144hz

1080 144hz at 16:9 is like £250 am buyin a 1440p 144hz and there like £450 want to go ips £500 and to go UW £1000 for UW 1440p at 100hz

international racing driver

My Build

i5-7600k

hyper x fury 16gb (2133)mhz

asus strix 1070 

CM 212x

asus z270-p

corsair 550w psu

agon 1440p 144hz tn monitor

corsair strafe mx silent KB

corsair void rbg (wired)

razer mamba te with firefly mouse pat