Computer won't boot, i just get a blackscreen and the numbers 92 in the down right corner

This is my problem: my computer won't boot, it just turnes to a blackscreen with the numbers ''92'' in the down right corner. I have tried both with and without all the usb's and everything connected. 
I have cards in crossfire too and i have tried switching them around and doing just one card with both of them, but they display the numbers 92 in the down right corner, so the're not broken right?`

I am going to reset my bios by short circuting two pins on my motherboard. 

These are my specs:

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.7 Ghz
(two) Asus R9 280 3gb
MSI 970 gaming motherboard

I would appreciate any help I can get. 

Hey,

The 92 is probably an error code relating to your motherboard, it may be worth checking up on what they mean before resetting things as you may find there is a problem with another component or something in the system

Also it may be worth trying on board graphics as well as possibly a single card, you could also try launching in safe mode or booting into the bios to see if that works

Hope this helps

1 minute ago, TurtleTrain said:

Also it may be worth trying on board graphics

FX processors do not have on board graphics

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply. 

1 minute ago, Space2867 said:

FX processors do not have on board graphics

Oh, didn't know that, I'll keep that in mind

I have that exact same motherboard and have experienced the same problem. For me, the solution was to unplug the entire PC and then wait a couple of minutes for the power to run out of it (and I mean literally unplug the machine, not just turn off the power supply). Also, another solution that I have used is to unplug all of the hard drives/SSDs and then turn the machine on so it does not try to boot into anything. However, I have read online that resetting the CMOS will solve the problem, so if the above solutions do not work try resetting the CMOS.

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply.