I need advice for my first PC build any thoughts on what i could improve?

I posted this already on Reddit and I use the template for this post as well. 

If there are any grammar mistakes excuse me but I'm from Switzerland and not a native English speaker. I'm trying my best so you guys understand it. 

Build Help: 

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Gaming (GTA V, LoL, CS: GO, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Overwatch etc.), 4K Video Editing (No advertising but if you want you can get an idea of what I'm doing on my YouTube Channel: RayJW), Photo Editing, Drawing (with my graphics tablet), probably animating or stuff like this in the future. 

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

Currently, I'm on 1080p because of my budget. But I will indeed upgrade sometime into the future to 1440p, 144hz or even 4K. So I wanna be future-proof. 

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

Currently, 1'500 CHF up to 2'000 CHF with my saving but it should be future-proof because I won't build the PC right away I just wanna inform myself about building a PC and learn one or two things when the time comes. (1'486 US-Dollar-1'982 US-Dollar precisely) 

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Switzerland but I've got my source for the best prices. 

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). [Consider formatting your parts list.](http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/wiki/pcpp) Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/X8FxNN

I already own a 128 GB SSD and an 1 TB HDD from my prebuilt Acer Predator G3 and I probably wanna use them on my new PC but that's not a safe call yet because I'll probably use my old PC as a Server or something like that. Optical Drive I just picked a random one just so you guys know. And RAM I took this one because of the Speed Limit that the Motherboard has and the RAM issue there probably is with the new Ryzen. CPU cooler ill probably just use the

stock one because I read that it is pretty decent for overclocking etc. 

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I think that's pretty much it but as I said I appreciate any help no matter which part of the PC. As I told you guys it's my first PC. If there are any questions just ask I'm here. 

1 minute ago, Ultra_Man52 said:

Why is the power supply so expensive?

Because that is what it costs in Switzerland ^^ But don't you think that this is a good price for a 650 Watt 80+ Gold PSU?

3 minutes ago, RayJW said:

Because that is what it costs in Switzerland ^^ But don't you think that this is a good price for a 650 Watt 80+ Gold PSU?

Well I'm a filthy american, and if I did my conversion correctly (google) it's around $134 which is about $40 more than usual.

5 minutes ago, Ultra_Man52 said:

Well I'm a filthy american, and if I did my conversion correctly (google) it's around $134 which is about $40 more than usual.

Well, here it costs 126 CHF which is around 125 USD (so no big difference) here in Switzerland this is the normal price for every EVGA, Corsair, Coolermaster... PSU with 80 PLUS Gold as far as I have seen (100 USD-140 USD). 

Changed the mobo and added a CPU cooler, you might want to overclock your CPU a bit ;)

PCPartPicker part list: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/twkRRG
Price breakdown by merchant: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/twkRRG/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  (€356.35) 
CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 5 51.2 CFM CPU Cooler  (€46.93 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (€121.55) 
Storage: Intel 600p Series 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (€177.00) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Video Card  (€503.95) 
Case: NZXT Phantom (Black) ATX Full Tower Case  (€130.67 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€126.00) 
Total: €1462.45
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-04 18:24 CET+0100

11 minutes ago, MadOver said:

Changed the mobo and added a CPU cooler, you might want to overclock your CPU a bit ;)

PCPartPicker part list: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/twkRRG
Price breakdown by merchant: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/twkRRG/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  (€356.35) 
CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 5 51.2 CFM CPU Cooler  (€46.93 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (€121.55) 
Storage: Intel 600p Series 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (€177.00) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Video Card  (€503.95) 
Case: NZXT Phantom (Black) ATX Full Tower Case  (€130.67 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€126.00) 
Total: €1462.45
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-04 18:24 CET+0100

But wait, doesn't the 1700 have a CPU cooler included? I'm pretty sure it does, and I read online that someone overclocked his 1700 up to 4GHz with the stock cooler. So what do you think should I take a custom one or the boxed one? And if I'm allowed to ask, why the change in MOBO has the Asus one any problems or is this one just overall better? And btw what do you think about the sound chip on the Mainboard is it a good one or should I concern getting an extern sound card? And should I upgrade the speed of the RAM and if yes which one should I pick. I mostly took that one because the old mainboard didn't support any faster but this one does so it seems. So what do you think?