Smart watch

I'm looking into getting a smart watch but I don't wanna spend the money for an Apple Watch does anyone have any good suggestions?

8 minutes ago, kluch31 said:

I'm looking into getting a smart watch but I don't wanna spend the money for an Apple Watch does anyone have any good suggestions?

What are you thinking of using it for?

Don't talk about stale memes.

2 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

What features are you looking for?

And just to get it out of the way, what smartphone do you use? (If you don't use a smartphone, a smart watch is kind of pointless)

lol I have an iPhone 7 plus. And nothing crazy just like text notifications and stuff like that. 

2 minutes ago, kluch31 said:

lol I have an iPhone 7 plus. And nothing crazy just like text notifications and stuff like that. 

Tic Watch 2 then. 

Don't talk about stale memes.

3 minutes ago, kluch31 said:

I would throw my lot in for the Fitbit Blaze. It can receive generic notifications now, so don't believe the reviews that it's limited on that. It also really does have a 5 day battery life they claim. I have one, it lasted a little over 5 days because I went to a convention and forgot the charger.

The only gripe anyone has with it is that you have to pop out the unit from the frame to charge it. But considering how long it lasts, that's an infrequent occurrence. Maybe smart watches these days finally last more than one day, but eh.

If you can still find it, a Pebble watch isn't a bad idea either.

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I would throw my lot in for the Fitbit Blaze. It can receive generic notifications now, so don't believe the reviews that it's limited on that. It also really does have a 5 day battery life they claim. I have one, it lasted a little over 5 days because I went to a convention and forgot the charger.

The only gripe anyone has with it is that you have to pop out the unit from the frame to charge it. But considering how long it lasts, that's an infrequent occurrence. Maybe smart watches these days finally last more than one day, but eh.

If you can still find it, a Pebble watch isn't a bad idea either.

Hmm I look into it thanks