Ryzen 7 Shipping

Has anyone that pre-ordered, seen any movement as far as shipping?  I ordered from amazon, still nothing says it will update when there is more information or something.

Same. Nothing from amazon. Chat support was not helpful, with the gal pretending as if she'd never heard of pre-order giving me the statement "A delivery date was never given for items that are temporarily out of stock". I believe amazon never had chips in stock when they accepted pre-orders.

I just tried to cancel my preorder since it was a bundle and the AIO cooler was already sent out, but was told i couldn't so...I just cancelled my Debit/Credit Card. They said the only way to cancel the order was to recieve the item first (400usd) and to then send it back to get a refund! I was like WTF!?

<--- gonna be pissed if they don't ship today or tomorrow... I should have ordered from newegg, but I like amazon's return policy and I had gift-cards.

Just now, Ramaddil said:

<--- gonna be pissed if they don't ship today or tomorrow... I should have ordered from newegg, but I like amazon's return policy and I had gift-cards.

I was pissed when i found out that when In Atlanta today, I went to Microcenter and got a Ryzen 1700x and Motherboard with no wait and they had plenty of chips! They even had like 8 1800x's in stock! But yet Amazon still couldn't even get the chips out in time!?

If they have little or no stock they shouldn't offer pre orders on items they don't have if they cant be delivered shortly after release date.