Pc randomly shuts down in certain games. Then tries to restart but unable

Cormac mc kinney

Hello in certain games like space engineers,  war thunder and men of war, I used to be able to play these games fine my pc randomly shuts down and tries to restart 

It turns on fans spin up but doesent go to bios it just sits there.  It will only properly turn on if I turn it of and let it sit for a while it turns on in a shorter time if I take out the power connector while it sits.  it then turns on normaly like nothing happened and I can run games like gta 5 for hours and I've never had a problem with it it only happens on certain games

My cpu and gpu temps are fine and case tempreture is about 37Celsius 

Please help 

5 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

give us at least your pc specs

I5 4460

8gb hyper fury ddr3 ram 

Gtx 970

600w corsair psu 

1 minute ago, Cormac mc kinney said:

I5 4460

8gb hyper fury ddr3 ram 

Gtx 970

600w corsair psu 

600w corsair psu? there's a lot of 600w corsair psu, and depending which are you reffering, you should change (because is dying and in the worst of scenarios, if it dies, takes at least one of your components with it up to your whole computer) or not... 

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

5 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

600w corsair psu? there's a lot of 600w corsair psu, and depending which are you reffering, you should change (because is dying and in the worst of scenarios, if it dies, takes at least one of your components with it up to your whole computer) or not... 

Cx600m I've had it for 3 years

1 hour ago, Cormac mc kinney said:

If the psu is dying I will by a new one as I'm starting to get parts for a new pc I hope to build in a years time what do yous think of this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CP-9020093-UK-Certified-Thermally-Controlled/dp/B015PWMT7O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488389442&sr=8-1&keywords=800w%2Bpsu&th=1

thats pretty strong psu, go for it

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

• 3 weeks later...