Unconfirmed details about Mass Effect: Andromeda

I was looking at a new background for my PC when I stumbled upon this image from the Mass Effect Andromeda official Website. What struck me as odd was the burning ship in the background, which is one of the Arcs that the Andromeda Initiative came on (see second pic). Clearly, shit hit the fan, and things went badly. My question is if it was confirmed anywhere else one that one of the Arcs gets destroyed. Also, I am curious who that Arc belongs to. It was mentioned that other species sent arcs alongside the humans, so the arc that we see burning could be human or alien.

sixteenNine.img.jpg

1466094974534.jpg

It is also worth noting that in the second picture, there is more than one Arc. So, even if the arc that we see is burning is human, I doubt that will be the end for the human colonization effort.

11 minutes ago, rrubberr said:

I hear it's also going to be VERY politically motivated :) .

"get off my lawn you cheeto you're not my president" shepard screamed as (s)he shot him down

(pls understand its a joke and yes i know shepard isnt the lead character anymore)

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

I hoping this game will have some good writers behind the story this time 

edit: also I think the arc will be human, just speculation. since you're supposed to be looking for a new earth right? I think they will try and add on that "you've lost everything" kind of feeling

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

3 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

I hoping this game will have some good writers behind the story this time 

edit: also I think the arc will be human, just speculation. since you're supposed to be looking for a new earth right? I think they will try and add on that "you've lost everything" kind of feeling

I am really hoping that they do something early to really shock you and pull you into the game, but I am also hoping that if one of the Arcs does get destroyed, it will be because of a decision you make