Does Corsair CS750M support this UPS

GuideMe002

As you can see i'm living in the Philippines our electricity is not stable. I experienced that my AVR burned its fuse because of too much voltage switching. Right now i'm using Panther Surge Protector but for the peace of my mind i want to purchase an UPS upon searching on the internet i stumbled upon the Waves that the UPS produces and i don't know if this http://intexuae.com/products/ups-1050-va-it-1050v/ (Intex 1050VA UPS) is compatible with my CS750m. I hope you can help me. That's the only affordable UPS i can find here. My country doesn't support online shopping compare to you guys. Thank you for your time. I only need enough time to shutdown properly my computer (2-5mins) is enough for me

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

Just now, Tb428 said:

any ups will work with any psu the psu just plugs into the ups

That's what i'm thinking also.
BUT after i watched the techquickie video about buying UPS all the comments there are talking about the compatibility of the different waves to the PSU.

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

2 hours ago, GuideMe002 said:

That's what i'm thinking also.
BUT after i watched the techquickie video about buying UPS all the comments there are talking about the compatibility of the different waves to the PSU.

any ups will work most are essentially a surge protector with a battery unless you get more expensive so it still is returning 120v ac at 60Hz and even the ones that go through a battery like linus's they should still output the same thing