NEED HELP (Airport/Airplane PC transportation)

Ughhhhhh.

So this year when school ends im gonna be moving

from one country to another (Dont need to tell u where) YOU STALKERS! xD

And i have a Micro atx Pc with a 32inch curved monitor

I Dont know how im gonna carry it

i realllllly dont want to spend any money on paying taxes, or cargo

i just want to Take my pc Wid me!!! :(

Case: Corsair Carbide air 240

Monitor: Samsung 32inch curved monitor

Surprisingly this seems to be allowed...

The best advice Google throws up is to pack it in a hard shelled hand luggage bag surrounded by clothes and carry it on as hand luggage but I doubt that's viable for a desktop and monitor, it will be to big and weigh to much.

You could probably get a hard shelled case and pack it up in that, cover it with bubble wrap and clothes and check it as a normal luggage bag. Just make sure to remove the hard drive first and carry that separately.

Oh, and don't try to evade paying import tax, that would be illegal.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

If I was in your situation I would consider selling my monitor and just plan in buying a new one when I got settled.  My guess is it would most likely cost more to ship it than the amount you will loose selling it. I'd also consider taking out the gpu and hdd and carrying them in an anti static bad in my carry-on. Then just check the cases and other components with the rest of my luggage. 

If you happen to still have your retail boxes, I would take it apart and put them in their respective boxes (duh). Put the case in a hard shell suitcase thing. Put the empty case in the suitcase with some clothing it it. RAM and other small boxes can go around in the luggage. Graphics card, CPU, motherboard should be on the cary on. 

(Saying this from experience. I'm also on my phone so if the grammar is garbage, that's the reason)