Feeling meh

theloveablemoose

So my birthday's tomorrow and i don't feel like celebrating it namely because someone in my family is in intensive care everyone's feeling pretty down but are telling me to go out with my friends and just enjoy myself but i can't knowing all this is happening. I don't know what to do and even if i do go out i probably won't enjoy myself so erm can i have some words of wisdom please thanks.

Think of it this way, would that person in intensive care rather you feel pity for them JUST because they're there, OR, have you enjoy and celebrate the day you came into this world. Especially if its a family member, they probably want the best for you. So go out, and enjoy tomorrow!

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

The greatest present around the tree, is the presence of ones family. I would go with your family as it would give time to sit back and relax and have fun and it would make your family very happy to all be together laughing, eating and having fun

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Think of it this way, would that person in intensive care rather you feel pitty them JUST because they're there, OR, have you enjoy and celebrate the day you came into this world. Especially if its a family member, they probably want the best for you. So go out, and enjoy tomorrow!

Yeah i get your point thanks for the advice

Then incorporate a trip for everyone to go to the Intensive care unit to visit, even if its just to meet up there and pay homage. You'll feel better and have your family member in everyone's mind. Just because its YOUR birthday doesn't mean you can't do something for someone else. Then you'll gain uber Kudo Points.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

happy one day before birthdday

also you dont have to celebrate your b-day today. you can celebrate it next week