Are this headsets good?

Hello everyone, i've been looking for a new headset to replace my old  steelseries 3hv2 :D , i'm really liking Senheiser, and the models PC360($150) ,Game One($155) and Zero($194) , maybe the PC363D($200) too...

How good are they? which one is the best? Thanks everyone

As far as headsets go, they're good. If you're looking at prices of $200, I would advise looking into buying a pair of headphones and a ModMic instead of a headset. 

26 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

As far as headsets go, they're good. If you're looking at prices of $200, I would advise looking into buying a pair of headphones and a ModMic instead of a headset. 

Any good pair of headphones that you would recommend?

Heh I am like a broken record since i just basically wrote this in another post but... here's the most common ~100-150 dollar headphones to pair with ModMic based on our customer survey:

These are not in any order.

Beyerdynamic DT 770

Beyerdynamic DT 990

Sennheiser HD598

Sennheiser HD558

Audio Technica M50x (LTT forum hates these, and I don't like em much myself, but they are popular. Several people suggest the M40x over the M50x. many also prefer the ATH  AD series).

AKG 7xx/K701 /Q701

Pick your favorite from these and you won't go wrong.

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

On 20/2/2017 at 9:25 PM, AAJoe said:

Heh I am like a broken record since i just basically wrote this in another post but... here's the most common ~100-150 dollar headphones to pair with ModMic based on our customer survey:

These are not in any order.

Beyerdynamic DT 770

Beyerdynamic DT 990

Sennheiser HD598

Sennheiser HD558

Audio Technica M50x (LTT forum hates these, and I don't like em much myself, but they are popular. Several people suggest the M40x over the M50x. many also prefer the ATH  AD series).

AKG 7xx/K701 /Q701

Pick your favorite from these and you won't go wrong.

Just finished ordering the DT990 PRO 250Ohms, cannot wait!

On 22/02/2017 at 9:31 PM, hazen10 said:

Just finished ordering the DT990 PRO 250Ohms, cannot wait!

You may need an external amp to run those. As your PC/device may not provide enough power.

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD