Need Case Fast!

JonnyCon

I'm looking for a good looking case under £100 for my son.

Please Amazon UK as I have a £10 Voucher.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, BazNaz said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aerocool-P7C1-Tower-Colour-Support/dp/B01LXOMMH8/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1487169634&sr=8-12&keywords=Aerocool

Possibly the best looking case for your son, with brilliant Cable Management. I would Absolutely recommend for the price! Good Luck.

I think that's what my son is looking for. I'll go and ask

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

UPDATE : My son has chosen the Aerocool Case. Thanks for trying to help people

3 minutes ago, JonnyCon said:

For future reference, pick the best answer and mark the thread as answered so the rest of the community doesn't contribute just to find out you've already made your decision.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

1 minute ago, JonnyCon said:

Great Choice mate. What's the build may I know?

Solid build. I would see if I could get the Gigabyte 1050ti instead of the zotac, I've heard better things about it.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

2 minutes ago, BazNaz said:

Wait , Did you buy all the parts?

You're seeing the z170 board and the 6500 right?

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

No I haven't Why ask?

That Motherboard supports overclocking, however your CPU does not. Getting an overclock capable board and a locked chip is a waste of money, because it's a feature you'll never use.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

There may be some minor problems:

Don't get a Z170 if you don't want to overclock.

Get a better Power Supply.

Get an RX470.

An SSD if possible.

2 minutes ago, JR8 said:

That Motherboard supports overclocking, however your CPU does not. Getting an overclock capable board and a locked chip is a waste of money, because it's a feature you'll never use.

Oh Thanks for telling me

1 minute ago, BazNaz said:

There may be some minor problems:

Don't get a Z170 if you don't want to overclock.

Get a better Power Supply.

Get an RX470.

An SSD if possible.

Please can you send me a better build?

Please can you send me a better build?

Alright mate give me a few minutes. I will send you a PM

4 minutes ago, JR8 said:

I mean... He could flash an older BIOs version and BCLK the CPU

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

2 minutes ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

I mean... He could flash an older BIOs version and BCLK the CPU

True, but that's a lot of work for not a whole lot of performance difference. I don't think the price justifies it, but I could always be wrong. Is there a way to look up those numbers?

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

1 minute ago, JR8 said:

True, but that's a lot of work for not a whole lot of performance difference. I don't think the price justifies it, but I could always be wrong. Is there a way to look up those numbers?

BCLK is not much different from a normal OC other than it disables a few features that some people may want/need.

Flashing a BIOs takes no time, it's not a lot of work.

It's the same as OCing a 6600k. A 6500@4.3 and a 6600k@4.3 would be with in a margin of error of each other.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)