How to embed a site into another

piemadd

I doing some html coding to un-restrict YouTube, because my school blocks the LTT YouTube channel. Dos anybody know how i can do this with HTML coding.

i like trains 馃檪

A competent blocker will check what IP/server the computer is trying to access. So it doesn't matter if you're on another website, if it's trying to access YouTube's servers, it will be blocked.

You'd have to have a way to download YouTube videos and host it so you can pull videos from that server rather than YouTube's. Except that is all sorts of illegal.

Getting around school blocks and things like that aren't allowed here, remember?

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the聽posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or聽block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

Solve your own audio issues聽 | 聽First Steps with RPi 3聽 | 聽Humidity & Condensation聽 | 聽Sleep & Hibernation聽 | 聽Overclocking RAM聽 | 聽Making Backups聽 | 聽Displays聽 | 聽4K / 8K / 16K / etc.聽 | 聽Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme. 聽You can change it at the bottom.