Need help regaining access to my Google account

Ethnod

So I decided to update my passwords today, the password manager that I was using had an automatic feature so I thought I would give it a go (trust me, will never be doing this again) long abnd short of it is that it changed by password for my Google Services account and assumed that the Gmail account was seperate and I think it changed it twice and eiher did not save it properly or something fked up along the way.

Regardless, the then saved password was wrong so I tried to reset it using the security questions, I think I got most of them correctly but I don't know for sure as it does not tell you. I am assuming that it was not looking for my number with the country code (plus the number of stars that it had marked down corresponded witth the number wihout the country code) but it asked me to send a code to the backup email address but its my sisters and as she is not around at the moment I skipped that and moved on thenit asked me for the month and year I started my Gmail account, who the hell knows, that was while it was in invitation only like 10/12 years ago, I dont remember when that was (Although I finally got intouch with my mate who originally invited me and we worked out when so I have tried adding that now and still not helping). I was asking me to send an email to another account but originally I was using an old yahoo acc I had to reactivate and the timing of the emails was off so I think I may have typed the wrong code a couple of time... man this is a comedy of errors

It seems that I am now completely locked out of the account, I have gone though all the security steps, I have sent a recovery email through their steps to my sisters acc as she is able to help, even though she is off on holidays, (although I dont get the option to input anything there, it just moves on to the next step) and answered the rest of the questions and nothing, it wont even send the verification codes to the alternative address.

Does anyone know how many of these steps do I have to get right to gain access again, or is there a lock out period that I just simply need to wait? Outside of the Google troubleshooting and help sites are there any sites I can read for more info or help? I assume that there is no way to contact google directly to gain access to my account

Christ I have not been this stressed in a long ass time, I am also keenly aware that I am too reliant on Google services, very very much so

Any and all help is greatly appreciated (sorry if the post is disjoined or has gaps in info, quite stressed, ask away if you need more info)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Sounds like the easiest way to gain access is to phone up support or wait until your sister is around.

Is there a support line? I never saw a number any where... nvm found the number, cheers man

only play store suport number, gmail does not have a phone line, they cant help, here is a gmail support forum but the wait is quite long for a response im told :(

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

17 minutes ago, Ethnod said:

Is there a support line? I never saw a number any where... nvm found the number, cheers man

only play store suport number, gmail does not have a phone line, they cant help, here is a gmail support forum but the wait is quite long for a response im told :(

(seeing as you're from Ireland)

http://www.customercarenumber.uk/gmail-customer-care-uk.html