Fans

Alex_Mat94

I want some new fans. Can someone tell me some names. I was thinking of corsair ml 120mm. What do you think ?

noctua and fractal design are my favourites :D

noctua is "screw looks, i just need these to be the best of the best for my pc"

fractal design has their cheaper series that look sexy enough and perform pretty ood relatively on the cheap

they also have their "venturi" fans which are spec wise essentially on par with noctua, and look SO sexy.

I have 5 corsair ml 140 mm in my case. They provide a really good airflow but get kinda loud at about 1300 rpm. Most the time i have them running at about 1000 rpm at wich you almost cant really hear them with you headphones on. I can fully recommend them if you're not looking for ultra silent fans.

6 hours ago, Jasper_86 said:

I have 5 corsair ml 140 mm in my case. They provide a really good airflow but get kinda loud at about 1300 rpm. Most the time i have them running at about 1000 rpm at wich you almost cant really hear them with you headphones on. I can fully recommend them if you're not looking for ultra silent fans.

I have some aerecool shark edition but at 600rpm they are a little loud and I want to change then. I was wondering if the corsair ML are better or any other corsair

On 11.2.2017 at 6:53 PM, Alex_Mat94 said:

I have some aerecool shark edition but at 600rpm they are a little loud and I want to change then. I was wondering if the corsair ML are better or any other corsair

If your aerocool fans are already too loud for you, i definitely can't recommend my corsairs fans noise wise. If you're looking for silent fans you should get some bequiet silent wings 3 or Noctua NF-S12A. You almost can't hear both at about 800rpm.