raid troubles

hello,

i have a 4tb raid 0 on my main system,

but randomly one drive just gone away from the raid and now it is just a normal drive.

can i revert it back? if yes how.

ps my motherboard was reset before this happened

Sounds like a mainboard software RAID?  You're missing a few pieces of information about how it is setup.  If it is software, you may need to re-set it up as a software RAID.  Be careful not to erase data.  There are other softwares that might also be able to identify and reconstruct the RAID and allow you to access your data.  

1 minute ago, Doramius said:

Sounds like a mainboard software RAID?  You're missing a few pieces of information about how it is setup.  If it is software, you may need to re-set it up as a software RAID.  Be careful not to erase data.  There are other softwares that might also be able to identify and reconstruct the RAID and allow you to access your data.  

running on the x99 chipset (intel raid)

can u help via skype maybe???

raid trouble.png

Unfortunately, I'm not at a point to be able to Skype currently.  However, from the diagram, if you are not experiencing any data loss, expanding the RAID to the additional disk shouldn't be difficult if your software supports OCE or Online Capacity Expansion.  Check the management tab for OCE capability.

You can use OCE to expand the RAID volume size, then use a partitioning tool or the Windows DISKPART to expand the file system partition.