Pump Advice Needed

Hey guys, I currently need to upgrade my pump.  The last pump I bought was a horribly loud EK pump and I'm scared its going to go out soon because of the horrible noise it makes.  Long story short, I'm looking to buy a high quality, reliable pump that's compatible with an EK Res X3. I've seen people on the forum with this res connected to a pump (with the pump attached to the bottom of the res). What should I buy? Thanks!

D5 if silence is high on your list.

The most reliable pump you can buy today,I use them exclusively

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

D5 if silence is high on your list.

The most reliable pump you can buy today,I use them exclusively

Sorry to sound like a noob, but I'm assuming that D5 is a type of pump that is made by multiple manufacturers? If so, which manufacturer would you recommend that's compatible with my res? I know Swiftech and Bitspower make a D5. Thanks for all the help, man.

Sorry to sound like a noob, but I'm assuming that D5 is a type of pump that is made by multiple manufacturers? If so, which manufacturer would you recommend that's compatible with my res? I know Swiftech and Bitspower make a D5. Thanks for all the help, man.

It is pretty much just the sticker in it, go for any that has 50 000 hours of MTBF

Curing shitposts by shitposts

The D5 is manudfactured by Laing. The pump version you want is the "Laing D5 Vario". All re-brands of the pump are exactly the same. Get the cheapest one.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

It is pretty much just the sticker in it, go for any that has 50 000 hours of MTBF

The D5 is manudfactured by Laing. The pump version you want is the "Laing D5 Vario". All re-brands of the pump are exactly the same. Get the cheapest one.

Thank you guys!