Wii cant connecto :(

Go to solution Solved by Droidbot,
2 minutes ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

this is kind of an od one, well ive had my wii since launch, and i decided to homebrew it (very common where i live) as for installing games ive been doin fine, ive installed all my original games, thing is, some games dont install with the images and it looks quite bad, the program can download them via the wii wifi connection, and ive dont it b4 at the local shop, thing is, it cant seem to connect it to any of my home networks, i have 3 (yes 3 routers) 2 of them literally says, its an error and cant connect, the other  doesnt even show :( any help? i do have another wii, and that can connect to the internet, but the one one im using right now

Make a guest network and use WPA1, not WPA2. Or WEP, but it's unsecure as hell

this is kind of an od one, well ive had my wii since launch, and i decided to homebrew it (very common where i live) as for installing games ive been doin fine, ive installed all my original games, thing is, some games dont install with the images and it looks quite bad, the program can download them via the wii wifi connection, and ive dont it b4 at the local shop, thing is, it cant seem to connect it to any of my home networks, i have 3 (yes 3 routers) 2 of them literally says, its an error and cant connect, the other  doesnt even show :( any help? i do have another wii, and that can connect to the internet, but the one one im using right now

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
                COOLING: ThermalTake Contac Silent 12
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

love all brands, will go for whats cheaper for my needs

2 minutes ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

idk

5 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

yea i know about wep, well its on WPA1, since my parents used to watch netflix on the other WII that i got them (so i could use this one for myself) it can connect everywhere, just not in my house ill give it a shot, and post again if it was succesfull or not

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

Had same problem on my PSP, wouldnt connect to my home network so had to change the WPA/WEP. 

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

thanks, it worked changing the passwords encryption :/