Battlefield 1 Crash While Loading Multiplayer

First, yes I have tried looking on the battlefield forums and people there don't like to respond I guess so I'm giving this forum a try. My friend bought battlefield 1 and he has been playing the campaign just fine. When he tries to play multiplayer, after only a few seconds of loading the game crashes and all it says is "battlefield 1 has stopped working". He has an i7 and a GTX 1070 so he has more than enough to be able to run the game. Any ideas?

Is it like this crash that I kept getting while loading MP and SP games?

Bf1 crash.jpg

I think I might have solved this one by increasing the maximum page file of Windows from 200 MB to 2048 MB. I haven' tested it out a lot to see if the problem is completely gone, but after doing that, I was able to play several games in a row without crashing, whereas before it would crash each time I tried to load a game.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

On 2/4/2017 at 11:47 PM, Delicieuxz said:

Is it like this crash that I kept getting while loading MP and SP games?

Bf1 crash.jpg

I think I might have solved this one by increasing the maximum page file of Windows from 200 MB to 2048 MB. I haven' tested it out a lot to see if the problem is completely gone, but after doing that, I was able to play several games in a row without crashing, whereas before it would crash each time I tried to load a game.

No, there is no error message for him. However I got that error when I first got BF1 and I fixed it by turning on directx12.