Guide on webserver + webmail

Hi, So I want to setup a mail server when I build my server, And I want to be able to check mail from the web using something like IRedMail (I found this and it looked nice).

I'm not really sure on how to do this.

I'm gonna run Nginx and php 7, and I would like to be able to both send and view mails. and send mails from php (Using the standard thing right now).

Where should I look for a guide if non of you could do a quick how I should do this?

I cannot test anything since I havent buildt or installed the server yet.

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"

I recommend using something like Centos Web Panel (CWP) or VestaCP, which have the features you are looking for.

1 minute ago, CatBoiler said:

I recommend using something like Centos Web Panel (CWP) or VestaCP, which have the features you are looking for.

Can it be done on a home network connection? I heard that the ISP blocks it if you don't have a business connection. Bit of a noob at this.

2 minutes ago, bobcobble said:

Can it be done on a home network connection? I heard that the ISP blocks it if you don't have a business connection. Bit of a noob at this.

My ISP only blocks the default mail ports so I have to change them to some ports they have set (which works fine)

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"

1 minute ago, bobcobble said:

Depends who actually, some will allow port 80, 443, 25 or 465 on their network.

3 minutes ago, bobcobble said:

You can often times change the port that is used since ISPs tend to just block those ports.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, CatBoiler said:

Depends who actually, some will allow port 80, 443, 25 or 465 on their network.

1 minute ago, Joveice said:

My ISP only blocks the default mail ports so I have to change them to some ports they have set (which works fine)

Thanks for both of your help :)