CPU upgradable!?

1 minute ago, DraconicFire98 said:

from extra research besides the flame war going on here, i'm seeing that the TL-68 is a pretty good replacement

1 minute ago, Alaradia said:

well i see laptops from windows 98/me era all the time though they tend not to have windows on it any more usually arch or gentoo if you want to be really 1337 and the occasional debian or ubuntu but yeah you shouldn't use a laptop with windows 98 on so many bugs and security issues putting linux on it is the best bet of not getting hacked faster then you can say blue screen of death

then IBM wasn't the best example. Ibook G3 would be a better one

6 hours ago, DraconicFire98 said:

i have a bad reputation with modern shit breaking easily. i stay away with thetried and tested technology

Wait... so you use garbage crap PCs because you got one golden laptop from a horrible company that just HAPPENED to last a decade... and you use that as an example!? REALLY? Wow... so by that logic, because everyone claims Razer makes good products, why not go with them for a gaming notebook, eh @Pendragon?

I mean... Linus and Nick have two nearly flawless Razer products... so... why bother listening to the rest of us that say X company sucks balls? The masses couldn't possibly know more than the individual right?

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260