$1000 laptop

Go to solution Solved by spellmanuk,
2 minutes ago, JardineShi said:

but it is in pound. I wonder if there is anything else, thanks 

its just beacuse i live in the UK it exsists on the US website aswell http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/inspiron-15-7567-laptop/dncwf510s

My friend want me to help him to choose a laptop that is not a gaming laptop but can perform STANDARD/OK for gaming  about $1000ish

Any suggestions ? thanks :)

11 minutes ago, JardineShi said:

My friend want me to help him to choose a laptop that is not a gaming laptop but can perform STANDARD/OK for gaming  about $1000ish

Any suggestions ? thanks :)

The Dell Inspron that was already mentioned It can come with a I7 & 1050TI for around $1000 USD  or the I5 & 1050 for $800 Great pricing and perfomance. Acer Also has a similar model that is $800 with almost the same exact Specs, thats worth looking into.  I think both have not so great TN pannels but usable the dell has an upgrade option but will probably push the budget too high 

If your looking for a thin and Light Asus Zenbook or XPS 13 are cool options but only come with 15 Watt dual core Intels  smallish SSD & 8gb of ram.  If your going more gamer the blade stealth is comparable aswell. These are great everyday machines good battery life good screens and are thin and light to carry 

2 minutes ago, JardineShi said:

but it is in pound. I wonder if there is anything else, thanks 

Where do you live? in the US it starts at 799

1 minute ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

Where do you live? in the US it starts at 799

i live in indonesia

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise