Which Mouse is better ?

Abdullatif
Go to solution Solved by Rupe,
7 hours ago, Abdullatif said:

How about the Scimitar PRO RGB , what the difference between the original scimitar rgb and the pro ?

Im not sure what the difference is but if your in the market for an mmo mouse then the Scimitar is the way to go. Great build quality, and the only MMO mouse with a decent sensor. But it is heavy so I would only recommend if you are looking for an MMO or have another specific need for all those buttons.

Edit: I just looked up the difference and they have put a PWM 3367 (new sensor based on the 3366) and there is now also on board storage on the mouse so you can save your profiles directly to the mouse

Out of the two mice you suggested, i would say the G502, the g skill 780 uses a laser sensor so your not gonna get that perfect 1:1 tracking that you do with an optical. The G502 uses the PWM3366 also which is currently considered one of if not the best sensor on the market. Its tried and tested and most people that have one (which is allot of people) really like it.

It really depends on what kinda games you like playing. If your big into FPS i would recommend going with something a little lighter than the G502, take a look at zowie mice/ some other logitech mice are also good for this, G203/G Pro, G303, G403

Hello guys,,

i have a roccat mouse right now and i want to change/Upgrade i have a small budget i'm looking for Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB OR The g skill mx780

specially for the rgb lighting And Performance I see the G skill mx780 is very good both performance and design but i don't know if it worth paying little more for Logitech G502 

I think the G502 is the better purchase even though it is more expensive. There has to be a reason why the G502 is one of the best selling mice so I would personally rather gravitate to that.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

Go with the G502. If you want more recommendations, Corsair makes some mice that are relatively cheap. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

Out of your choices I'd say the G502. Me personally I'd go with a Razer Naga

I do believe in a god: Libertina, the goddess of the sea, apple pie, certain types of ice cream and short bits of string.

So is there a reason Why the G502 better i see they both have a good quality build .

How about the Scimitar PRO RGB , what the difference between the original scimitar rgb and the pro ?

7 hours ago, Abdullatif said:

Im not sure what the difference is but if your in the market for an mmo mouse then the Scimitar is the way to go. Great build quality, and the only MMO mouse with a decent sensor. But it is heavy so I would only recommend if you are looking for an MMO or have another specific need for all those buttons.

Edit: I just looked up the difference and they have put a PWM 3367 (new sensor based on the 3366) and there is now also on board storage on the mouse so you can save your profiles directly to the mouse

Out of the two mice you suggested, i would say the G502, the g skill 780 uses a laser sensor so your not gonna get that perfect 1:1 tracking that you do with an optical. The G502 uses the PWM3366 also which is currently considered one of if not the best sensor on the market. Its tried and tested and most people that have one (which is allot of people) really like it.

It really depends on what kinda games you like playing. If your big into FPS i would recommend going with something a little lighter than the G502, take a look at zowie mice/ some other logitech mice are also good for this, G203/G Pro, G303, G403

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues