My build so far..

josh_05

Hi guys, Just felt like sharing my rig and where i'm at with it..

Here are the specs at the moment.

Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT

CPU: Intel Core-i5-750 @ 4.0ghz

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P

Cooler: XSPC Raystorm RX240

SSD: 80gb Intel 320 series

HDD: 1tb WD Green

RAM: 8gb Corsair Dominator GT @ 1600mhz

GPU: Asus GTX670 Directcuii OC 2gb X2 SLI

PSU: Corsair AX860

Monitor: Samsung S27B970D

Audio: Grado SR80i cans > no brand valve amp > On board sound

Keyboard: Corsair K60

Mouse: Steelseries Sensei

Future upgrades.

Z77 Mobo (not entirely sure which one yet)

I7-3770K

Fan controller

External USB DAC/Headphone amp

Corsair Obsidian 900D

Overhaul of water cooling, bringing my GPU's or possibly next GPU's in to the loop, adding more rads, a new pump and reservoir.

Another 8gb of RAM

2x 256gb Samsung pro SSD's

Here's some photo's of the rig at the moment.

img2577nf.jpg

img2571mn.jpg

img2536kk.jpg

img2528z.jpg

You've a great rig to start with

Cant wait for more updates

subbed!

Thanks mate. Yeah it does all i need at the moment, but after seeing yours, i really want to turn it in to something special :)

Looks awesome!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Epic build mate! I have the same monitor as you, love gaming on the beast, games have never looked so good. Keep up the good work man.

Epic build mate! I have the same monitor as you, love gaming on the beast, games have never looked so good. Keep up the good work man.
Thanks mate :) Yeah these monitors are amazing! I went from an old TN panel so the difference was night and day.

Had to Subscribe man, if your getting the 900D OMG!!! :D

Yeah mate :) haha was going to go the 800 until i seen the 900.. Probably wont be for a while though, unfortunately I've had to bring the build to a bit of a stop for a little while due to other commitments. I reckon the next parts ill get in order will be mobo/cpu, fan controller then the case.

Haha yeah true, I hate when things get in the way of PC projects! Anyway it sadly does happen. The 900D is a BEAST of a case! I was flipping up between the 650D and 800D for ages while I was researching and getting all the parts listed for my first and latest build. I ended up going with the 650D. Even that seems large on my desk. I'm glad I didn't go the 800 cause that case does seem out dated a bit today and I read that the 900 was going to be released soonish when I was buying my parts. So I went the 650. I will most likely get the 900 for my next build in a year or so, just one of those things you have to have as an enthusiast, so so many options in that case it's crazy. Looks incredible too!

That's it mate, the 900 is IMO well and truly worth the extra $$$ over the 800. Lol when i seen the video of Linus with the guy from Corsair showing it off I think i was more excited than child on Christmas day lol. Couldn't stop thinking of what i could do with that case haha.

haha yeah same, that video was EPIC! Gonna be so much fun working with it and planning out watercooling ideas for it when the day comes to upgrade! :D

The 900D has been ordered lol. long story short, I've sold my case for a reasonable amount to fund it :) Should be in mid next month in AUS, hopefully I should be able to get a new board and CPU by then as well.

That looks like a real nice and neat rig you got there.

got to love Asus components

That looks like a real nice and neat rig you got there.
Thanks mate, its defiantly coming along! :)

The 900D has been ordered lol. long story short, I've sold my case for a reasonable amount to fund it :) Should be in mid next month in AUS, hopefully I should be able to get a new board and CPU by then as well.
Oh sweet Josh that's really exciting news! Gotta post pics as soon as you receive it! Where did u order it from? That case is going to be really heavy lol, in a good way! :P

Oh sweet Josh that's really exciting news! Gotta post pics as soon as you receive it! Where did u order it from? That case is going to be really heavy lol' date=' in a good way! :P[/quote']

Ordered it from a little local business Principle Computers Think they are only in Tasmania, Australia.. :) they called up their corsair suppler for me and said they should have them ready to ship mid next month. Will defiantly be posting pics mate!