Raidmax Sigma

Hello Guys,

as I was thinking about buying a new case today I came across the "Sigma" or " Σ " and I was intrigued. A case with tempered glass(presumably) for around 80 Bucks(at least in Europe)? That must be too good to be true right? So I looked around the Internet, looking for a review of the damned case and couldn't find a single one. Better even, I couldn't find it on some bigger companies, neither Amazon nor Newegg. 

And now I am here, to ask whether anyone has used this case, his experiences, his problems with it. And maybe even ask, whether LMG could make a review about this mysterious case.

Best Regards

Paul|heulboje21

PS: Sorry for any english mistakes for english is not my mother tongue

Did that case ever come out in NA? I actually quite like the aesthetics of it but I don't see it listed on Amazon or Newegg.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

On 30/01/2017 at 3:29 AM, Exprima said:

Did that case ever come out in NA? I actually quite like the aesthetics of it but I don't see it listed on Amazon or Newegg.

I don't see it neither, nor do I, as I said, find any review, but at least in Germany I am able to buy it already as far as I know(Example: https://www.pc-cooling.de/gehaeuse/midi-tower/stahl/1165/raidmax-sigma-schwarz?number=600024780). Sadly there is  not that much information that I could find(Website is really poor... http://www.raidmax.com/chassis_sigma-i.html), so I did 2 things. 1st I looked for my trusted reviewers, and 2nd I asked here, hoping to get results from a lot of Tech-interested people in one place.