Codecademy Pro

IHirs

Ive been trying to learn to code, and i was wondering if yall think Codecademy Pro was worth $20 a month? id probably only do it for 1 month

I used Codecademy free for the longest time I would complete the free courses and get the most out of the free things because the paid service doesn't add completely new content only extra tests and other things for current free subjects etc but this was a while ago it may have changed now.

Oliy Barrett

Founder and Web Developer at discordbots.org

46 minutes ago, Oliy said:

I used Codecademy free for the longest time I would complete the free courses and get the most out of the free things because the paid service doesn't add completely new content only extra tests and other things for current free subjects etc but this was a while ago it may have changed now.

true it does add mor projects to the testing but you can always make yourself a project and compete that.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I think there are extra articles and readme's and tests but most of that information is free on the language's website anyway I'd presume.

I agree with the others. Just complete the free lessons then if you want buy a month. Or simply see if a trial is available after you complete what you want to learn.