Please help

TheWolfDW

I really don't know what to do. My father dont want to buy me a gaming pc like I want, he thinks he knows the best way. He bought  me a 8gb ram i5 6500 dell PC. And added a gtx745. Because he bought a small computer.

I finally got him to buy me a normal gaming PC. But he thinks he knows everything. He thinks a i5-6500 8gb  ram and I want a 16gb i7-6700k. At least I got him to agree for gtx1050ti.

Here is what I'm asking for you, a link to a good gaming pc that isn't too expensive so he could buy me it. Thanks!

you want a 6700k with a 1050ti? thats an awful pairing.

If youre only using it for gaming the 6700k isnt needed, the 6500 + 8gb of ram he suggested is good enough, especially with a 1050ti.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

You're dad didn't make a "bad choice", an i5-6500 and 8gb of RAM is plenty.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

hes right xD 6700k is mainly for workstations, and for this build, unless you plan on doing alot of multi tasking, or you dont like turning off your computer for some reason, then 8gb is enough. also when you say link you a gaming c do you mean prebuilt or parts list, also whats "not to exensive" like $500? $1000? $1000000000?(maybe your bill gates son)

Are you sure? All my friends keep telling me you need i7 and 16gb of ram if you wanna run games like ark, overwatch and more on high settings.  and Linus said gamers recommended is i7-6700k in one of his vids. 

1 minute ago, TheWolfDW said:

Are you sure? All my friends keep telling me you need i7 and 16gb of ram if you wanna run games like ark, overwatch and more on high settings.  and Linus said gamers recommended is i7-6700k in one of his vids. 

no, most games can only take advantage of 4 cores/threads(though i can confirm overwatch can use at least 8) so the premium for the 4 extra threads the 6700k gives you over the 6600k isnt worth, and the money would be much better sent elsewhere, but 16gb of ram is good if your going for a mid to high end build, but since your going for a low to medium end build 8gb is enough

I actoully don't wanna go for low medium build.

i wanna be able to run games on a decent setting and fps.

so do u have any builds for me?

i really don't care if its 1050ti of 960 or somthing, i just want somthing that can game good..

pls send specs of a recommended build, or a link for it.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, TheWolfDW said:

I actoully don't wanna go for low medium build.

i wanna be able to run games on a decent setting and fps.

so do u have any builds for me?

i really don't care if its 1050ti of 960 or somthing, i just want somthing that can game good..

pls send specs of a recommended build, or a link for it.

Thanks!

again, how much are you looking to spend? also while a 1050 ti is considered low-medium, it will still play all games that i know of at high-ultra settings at 60fps, but the 1060 is considered the begging of a non "budget" build

1 minute ago, IHirs said:

again, how much are you looking to spend?

not over 1000$, i think like 400-700, not sure.

pls also include that becuase i'm not from a place that most poeple in amazon ship to, its gonna be alo of extra for the delivery and all of that.

not over 1000$, i think like 400-700, not sure.

pls also include that becuase i'm not from a place that most poeple in amazon ship to, its gonna be alo of extra for the delivery and all of that.

what country are you from then?

israel :\

so your looking to spend around 3700 INS?

at a budget of $400-700, expect a low to medium range build, you won't get a high end build for that much.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($188.49 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($53.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Mushkin Essentials 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING Video Card  ($194.99 @ B&H) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($62.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($77.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $733.12
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-28 16:25 EST-0500

umm the computer my dad found in isreal features this(with windows 10):

http://prntscr.com/e1l4qv

RKriley, that sucks - i really wanted to be able to play decent.

Ihirs, i'm not exactly sure how to build in myself a pc, i will check with my dad, thanks!

umm the computer my dad found in isreal features this(with windows 10):

http://prntscr.com/e1l4qv

RKriley, that sucks - i really wanted to be able to play decent.

That power supply is a huge no-no

oh, really? why?

tier 6 psu it will probably fry your entire build in a few years, and will in general just work badly

For a pre-built, you may want to look into a MSI Trident (008 or 009 i5 models) or an ASUS GR8 II (i5 model when it comes out)

is this build ok?

is the power supply and everything good enough @RKRiley ?

can it game decent?

HHH.png

2 hours ago, TheWolfDW said:

is this build ok?

is the power supply and everything good enough @RKRiley ?

can it game decent?

HHH.png

Pls answer it