Unread Content Glitch

79wjd

Old threads that I have fully read (and that are days/weeks old) randomly appears in the unread content activity stream. I've manually removed them by viewing them and they go away for a little while (minutes/hours), and then new (different) threads appear that are also viewed and days/weeks old. 

wpjmTlC.png

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I've seen this with moved threads. I can see my post as last one even.

E: Or something similar. I have set it to show one's I've not read. So forum might think I've not read my reply yet.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I've seen this with moved threads. I can see my post as last one even.

E: Or something similar. I have set it to show one's I've not read. So forum might think I've not read my reply yet.

I feel like these threads probably weren't moved though since they were all almost two weeks old. Unless you mean it's a glitch caused by moving a thread at some point in time that just randomly manifests. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

It's definitely not caused by threads that were moved: 

iI7dQws.png

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 hour ago, djdwosk97 said:

It's definitely not caused by threads that were moved: 

iI7dQws.png

Ok, I have exactly same settings for my custom feed. And I haven't seen that before. I browsed some threads back (as I don't read new replies even if there's some). There are some threads which are marked read, from December.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

There are two problems here, and neither are within my ability to fix, but both are being worked on by the forum software devs (by making significant design changes).

• The unread status is tied to the forum that it was posted in, so if a topic is moved it will show as unread
  • There is a limit to the number of unread topics that are included in the list of topics that you have read when generating the activity stream, so sometimes topics that were read a long time ago can reappear because they have dropped off the end of the list

HTTP/2 203