Fully AIO watercooled case options?

Lt.Salty

Hey guys, first post here. I'm looking to make a build with a h100i v2 or possibly a h110 or 115 if it will fit and an evga 1080 ftw Hybrid GPU with a 120mm rad.
From looking at mounting options, I would think having both rads in the front of the case to draw in the coolest air would be my best bet. 

Do any of you guys know of a case that can have a 120mm rad next to a 240mm or 280mm rad in the front? I would prefer to do it this way (unless there is a good reason not to)

it's honestly hard to tell unless you own the case, for example I have a 400c with a 360mm rad in the front, but I'm 100% sure that it wouldn't fit a 240 + 120 rad cause of the extra space that the water in/out take on the radiator. 

you're probably looking for a case which can fit a 480mm rad in the front, which is some full tower cases.

Anyhow I would just go with the 240 in the front and the 120 in the back, it's much easier to do and you can choose from a lot of cases, and also the difference in temperatures should be negligible as long as you keep a decent airflow.