Can't uninstall certain programs

So i've made a post about two to three weeks ago raging about why AutoDesk is split up into ~10 programs and how long it would take to uninstall (Decided to get it on my desktop, my laptop can't run Inventor for crap) Problem is now after hours if clicking uninstall 5 of the programs are being stubborn, 

- Autodesk ReCap 360

- Autodesk License Service (X64) - 3.1

- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2017 - English

- Autodesk Inventor Electrical Catalog Browser 2017 - English

- Autodesk DWG TrueView 2017 - English

I'm about ready to install some other program to get rid of these. If you have any ideas on how to delete them please tell me.

(And no it's not my drive, My laptop has a Kingston v300 120GB ssd)

7 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

Maybe use Revo Uninstaller. It has a force uninstall option.

Used this to force Sage 200 off of a PC at work haha

If this doesn't work - last resort is to change registry keys but that's risky and NOT recommended - We've also done this to remove sage :P

Don't forget to @me / quote me for a reply =]

10 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

Maybe use Revo Uninstaller. It has a force uninstall option.

I'm not running any anti-virus at the moment, is it completely safe?

22 minutes ago, iannorton24 said:

So i've made a post about two to three weeks ago raging about why AutoDesk is split up into ~10 programs and how long it would take to uninstall (Decided to get it on my desktop, my laptop can't run Inventor for crap) Problem is now after hours if clicking uninstall 5 of the programs are being stubborn, 

- Autodesk ReCap 360

- Autodesk License Service (X64) - 3.1

- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2017 - English

- Autodesk Inventor Electrical Catalog Browser 2017 - English

- Autodesk DWG TrueView 2017 - English

I'm about ready to install some other program to get rid of these. If you have any ideas on how to delete them please tell me.

(And no it's not my drive, My laptop has a Kingston v300 120GB ssd)

I used to work IT for a company that required the install/uninstall/updates of Autodesk and Catia and they are the biggest pain in the ass to maintain.

I eventually had a set of procedures that would work in almost all instances, unfortunately I haven't done it in over a year.

However I do remember a few things I always had to do which were to remove the programs in a specific order, delete certain autodesk registry folders, delete autodesk locations like in app data or some garbage, and restart the PC multiple times throughout the process.  

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Boot up in safe mode and delete the installation folder by hand. If you cant uninstall the folder then delete as much as possible to at least destroy the program. Then reboot and repeat.

This is not the cleanest way but it should do

My Setup: 
CPU: i7 4790 @3800 MHz, MB: MSI H87-G41, Grafik: Gigabyte GTX 1080TI, RAM: 2x 8GB DDR3 (1600), Storage: Samsung SSD 850 Evo