A program or command?

is there a program or any sort of command i can do on my PC that will disable all unneccesary background operations? or do i have to disable them manually?

Watches and computers                    

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

You have to disable them manually. Also how would you qualify "unnecessary"? And if they're not sitting there idling, they're doing something wrong because background tasks are meant to be low frequency, low load tasks.

i mean i have like 100000 different background processes. for example i have 3 different spotify activites which uses around 200-300mb of memory. i just dont really see the point of having them..

Watches and computers                    

2 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

i mean i have like 100000 different background processes. for example i have 3 different spotify activites which uses around 200-300mb of memory. i just dont really see the point of having them..

If that's what Spotify spawns when you start it/use it, then it's probably there for a reason. If you're not actually using it, then sure, that's a problem.

5 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

If that's what Spotify spawns when you start it/use it, then it's probably there for a reason. If you're not actually using it, then sure, that's a problem.

well.. alright

Watches and computers