super cheap laptop

I need a super cheap windows laptop that costs no more than 200usd, I have seen a lot of them but don't know which one to get. can someone help me find one. I don't need it to be super powerful because I will not be playing games on it. I will mostly use it for school and basic web browsing. thanks

Go used/refurbished. Look for:

- Lenovo X230

- Lenovo X240

- HP Elitebook 2570p

- HP Elitebook Folio

- HP Elitebook 2560p

- Dell Latitude E6430

- Dell Latitude E6440

2560/70p and e6430/40 have socketed CPUs meaning you can literally drop in a quad-core processor on a dual-core model.

idk

You should consider getting a chromebook... they are pretty cheap and powerful enough for schoolwork and youtube/netflix... and also if your school is using google for education you get free unlimited storage space 

22 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Go used/refurbished. Look for:

- Lenovo X230

- Lenovo X240

- HP Elitebook 2570p

- HP Elitebook Folio

- HP Elitebook 2560p

- Dell Latitude E6430

- Dell Latitude E6440

2560/70p and e6430/40 have socketed CPUs meaning you can literally drop in a quad-core processor on a dual-core model.

Agree, though getting something like an E6440 that isn't totally broken/worn is really going to be challenging at that price point. 

4 hours ago, Oskarix said:

You should consider getting a chromebook... they are pretty cheap and powerful enough for schoolwork and youtube/netflix... and also if your school is using google for education you get free unlimited storage space 

Yeah but then you have to use Google and all their nonsense.  Who wants to deal with that, and their spyware?

8 hours ago, Mark77 said:

Agree, though getting something like an E6440 that isn't totally broken/worn is really going to be challenging at that price point. 

Yeah. And getting a Haswell QC is gonna be tough. 

2560p is cheap and so is the procs over here. 

idk